What is the worth of my home, and why is it important for me to know? This is one of the questions homeowners are asking themselves regarding the most important investment in their lives. This question can only be answered by an appraisal, which we offer for free.
What do You get in an Appraisal Report?
When you request us for a free appraisal, you get various information regarding the property in question. This includes:
• The prices of new listings in the area.
• The prices that homes sold for near you.
• Trends showing the changes in prices.
• How long it takes to sell your house in the area.
• Data indicating if it’s a good time to sell or buy.
If you are planning to buy a home, you will get a professional opinion on whether you are offering a fair price. You can also use the report to get a loan or refinance your home. It is also vital if you are planning for renovation.
We have no stake in your property and we offer a free appraisal worth $400. It is up to you to come for a consultation after the appraisal.